Unit Bricks 100 Piece Set
- Unit Bricks are high quality wooden blocks.
- The bricks are made from sustainable wood.
- Scale is designed to fit into one child's hand. Each unit is 140 x 70 x 35mm
- Hand - Carved grooves delineate unit measures, exposing children to geometry, measurement, symmetry, fractions, and balance.
- 100 Piece Set Contains 100 Solid Wood Pieces
- Contents: 6 Half Units, 18 Units, 6 Half Pillars, 4 Pillars, 4 Half Columns,
- 2 Columns, 2 Gothic Arches, 2 Buttresses, 4 Corners, 2 Roman Arches,
- 4 Half Circles, 4 Quarter Circles, 2 Circle Curves, 4 Small Triangles,
- 4 Large Triangles, 4 Triangle Roofs, 4 Thin Quarter Units, 10 Thin Half Units, 4 Thin Units.
Built to the scale recommended by childcare expert Caroline Pratt, our standard Unit Brick measures 140x70x35mm.
Suitable for ages 18 Months+
- Designed in the USA, made in Thailand
- Made from solid hard wood and 100% earth-friendly. All natural and organically dyed
- All Unit Bricks products conform to major international safety requirements for toys (ASTM,CPSIA, EN71)
- Eco-friendly card box packaging
- Total weight is 12.5kg.
- Boards not included
Unit Bricks EAN UPC 858823005531
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Green Ant Toys users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.