SpaceRail Level 9 231-9
Complex Motorised Marble Run
This Level is the Most Difficult. Not Recommended for Beginners.
- SpaceRail is a Motorised Marble Run with Perpetual Motion.
- Build the SpaceRail and Watch the Marbles Loop the Loop and whizz around.
- Includes 70 000m Rail and Steel Balls
- Batteries Not Included. Requires 2 x C Battery
- Level 9 is Rated Very Difficult.
- Suitable for Children Aged 15 Years +
- Shaft 600mm x 9, Shaft 391mm x 8, Shaft 300mm x 20, Shaft 200mm x 7, Shaft 159mm x 19
- Shaft 65mm x 8, Corner Stand x 1, Arm x 147, Arm Holder A x 108, Arm Sheath 168,
- Arm Holder B x 265, Arm Wrench x 373, Rail Stand x 315, Gear Box x 2,
- Elevator Helix x 37, Elevator Ring x 9, Elevator Cover x 4, Seesaw Part x 2,
- Fork Part x 3, Base Holder (Big) x 13, Base Holder (Small) x 10, Elevator Stand x 11
- Rail x 2 (35,000mm approx), Gear Box Stand x 2, Steel Ball x 12, Rail Joining Stick x 15
- Cap of Shaft x 2, Big Revolving Part x 1, Catching Part x 1, Weight Part x 1, Tray x 1,
- Base Parts x 1, Base x 13, Illustrated Building Guide.
This Item is Not Eligible for Fixed Rate Shipping as it is a Bulky Item. Postage Charges will be calculated by Postcode. If you Purchase Fixed Rate Postage Items in Addition to this Item, you will be charged the Fixed Rate Shipping Fee As Well as Postage for This Item.
SpaceRail Information - Please Read
Spacerails are not a children's toy. They are complex marble runs designed for ages 15 years +
SpaceRails are designed to be Challenging to Build requiring time and patience.
SpaceRails increase in difficulty as the levels increase.
We advise starting with lower models and working your way up to harder models.
The Instruction manual is a guide for building.
The positioning of the rails require substantial adjustment in order to create the required tension and angles for the marbles to run correctly. This is an inherent part of the challenge of building a SpaceRail and requires time and patience.
There are plenty of help resources available on the internet on Youtube and Facebook Groups if you get stuck.
If you purchase this item and upon seeing the instruction book and number of pieces decide it is too hard for you to build we will accept a change of mind return if you have not opened the internal packages and have not attempted to build the product or damaged the packaging.
It is easy to carefully open the box without causing damage to carefully review the instructions and contents.
If you have already opened all the packaging tried to build it and cannot build it because it is too hard for you - we will not accept a return of the used toy.
Not Suitable For Children Under 3 Years. Small Parts Choking Hazard. Contains Marbles.
Personal Shoppers Only Maximum Quantity = 3