SpaceRail 8 Glow In Dark Motorised Marble Run
Space Rail Marble Run - High Difficulty Model 233-8G
- SpaceRail is a Motorised Marble Run with Perpetual Motion.
- Build the SpaceRail and Watch the Marbles Loop the Loop and whizz around.
- Includes 53 000mm Glow in the dark rail and Steel Balls
- Batteries Not Included. Requires 1 x C Battery
- Level 8 is Rated Difficult.
- Suitable for Children Aged 15 Years +
- Base x 18, 600mm Shaft x 12, 485mm Shaft x 5, 391mm Shaft x 6, 300mm Shaft x 5
- 245mm Shaft x 7, 220mm Shaft x 2,159mm Shaft x 7, 65mm Shaft x 3
- Rail x 2 (26,500mm Approx), Arm x 139, Arm Holder A x 115, Arm Sheath x 155, Arm Holder B x 212
- Arm Wrench x 328, Rail Stand x 185, 154mm Shaft Stand x 1, Fork Part x 1, 90mm Shaft Stand x 1
- Gear Box x 2, Elevator Helix x 41, Elevator Ring x 7, Elevator Cover x 2, Elevator Stand x 6
- Base Holder (Big) x 22, Base Holder (Small) x 20, Gear Box Stand x 2, Steel Ball x 8
- Rail Joining Stick x 15, Start Part x 1, Assistance part for start part x 1, Seesaw Part x 5
- Illustrated Building Guide x 1
This Item is Not Eligible for Fixed Rate Shipping as it is a Bulky Item. Postage Charges will be calculated by Postcode. If you Purchase Fixed Rate Postage Items in Addition to this Item, you will be charged the Fixed Rate Shipping Fee As Well as Postage for This Item.
SpaceRail Information - Please Read
Spacerails are not a children's toy. They are complex marble runs designed for ages 15 years +
SpaceRails are designed to be Challenging to Build requiring time and patience.
SpaceRails increase in difficulty as the levels increase.
We advise starting with lower models and working your way up to harder models.
The Instruction manual is a guide for building.
The positioning of the rails require substantial adjustment in order to create the required tension and angles for the marbles to run correctly. This is an inherent part of the challenge of building a SpaceRail and requires time and patience.
There are plenty of help resources available on the internet on Youtube and Facebook Groups if you get stuck.
If you purchase this item and upon seeing the instruction book and number of pieces decide it is too hard for you to build we will accept a change of mind return if you have not opened the internal packages and have not attempted to build the product or damaged the packaging.
It is easy to carefully open the box without causing damage to carefully review the instructions and contents.
If you have already opened all the packaging tried to build it and cannot build it because it is too hard for you - we will not accept a return of the used toy.
Not Suitable For Children Under 3 Years. Small Parts Choking Hazard. Contains Marbles.
Personal Shoppers Only Maximum Quantity = 3